Calendar meeting status

How can i set calendar meeting status property ?
Can you give me a sample code?

i tried with the below line of code but it throwing aspose unsupported format error.
float value = 3;

f_MapiCalendarObj.SetProperty(KnownPropertyList.CalendarMeetingStatus, value);

@Shital_diwate,

You may please give a try to the following sample code and share the feedback.

Appointment app = new Appointment("Location", DateTime.Now, DateTime.Now, new MailAddress("organizer@gmail.com"), null);
MailMessage f_objMsg = new MailMessage();
f_objMsg.AddAlternateView(app.RequestApointment());
MapiMessage f_objMapiMsg = MapiMessage.FromMailMessage(f_objMsg);
MapiCalendar f_MapiCalendarObj = (MapiCalendar)f_objMapiMsg.ToMapiMessageItem();
MapiCalendarAttendees CalendarAttendees = new MapiCalendarAttendees();
byte[] data = new byte[1] {3};
f_MapiCalendarObj.SetProperty(KnownPropertyList.CalendarMeetingStatus, data);

Thank you for the response.
The above code works fine.
But am facing one issue that meeting status is not setting if i assign the AllDayEven property.
Please refer the test application and screenshot for reference.
With_AllDay_Event.PNG (113.2 KB)
without_AllDay_Event.PNG (110.4 KB)
OnBehalfOf.zip (53.2 KB)

@Shital_diwate,

Thank you for writing to Aspose support team again.

I have analyzed the data provided by you but could not identify the issue. In the two images, you have encircled two different properties. Also it is not clear that how the without_AllDay_Event is created. Could you please explain the issue in detail as seeing the properties, issue is not clear?

P.S. If possible, please identify the properties using third party tool MFCMapi.exe.

Hello,

Please comment the line f_MapiCalendarObj.IsAllDay = true;
in the test application to create the meeting without all day event.
With_AllDay_Event.PNG (113.2 KB)
without_AllDay_Event.PNG (110.4 KB)

@Shital_diwate,

I have generated the required PST files and opened them in Outlook. It is observed that the flag IsAllDay is effective as we can see the start and end time are automatically set based on this flag. Like when I set this flag to true, the start and finish time is set from 12 am to 12 am. On the other hand, if I set this flag to false, the meeting timespan is e.g. 30 minutes in this sample. This shows that flag is effective. In the images, sent by you it can be seen that values are different for both type of messages. Hence it seems flag is effective. Could you please let us know the exact criteria or scenario which depicts the issue that this flag is not working? Comparison image is attached here for your reference.
Comparison.png (26.6 KB)

Okay. I think some confusion is there. AllDayEvent is getting set properly is not the issue. But All Day event is affecting the other property. :confused:

MeetingStatus and responseStatus are there like Accepted \ Declined \ tentatively Accepted.We are setting both the values ResponseStatus and MeetingStatus. :grinning:

IF AllDay event is false then it is giving proper MeetingStatus as what we set,but if we set the AllDayEvent the MeetingStatus is getting set to 0 not setting which we given . :frowning_face::sweat:

@Shital_diwate,

I am afraid that I could not observe this property in OutlookSpy as shown in the attached image. I have Outlook 365 and OutlookSpy is installed. I have used latest version Aspose.Email for .NET 18.5.0 and following steps are performed.

1. Execute code OnBehalfOf.zip using latest library Aspose.Email for .NET 18.5.0.

2. Open the PST in Outlook 365

3. Open the message in Test folder

4. Click on OutlookSpy tab and press IMessage. Snapshot of the same is attached here.

Could you please assist us to observe this property as it is not possible for us to provide feedback without observing the issue?

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you?

Okay.
I don’t have my machine access now but what I can give you is the basic name of the property is “MeetingStatus”
You can find somewhere in my previous reply also https://forum.aspose.com/uploads/default/15117

Tag num :0x80A80003
Type:PT_LONG
ID:0x8217

That much I can give you now.
Will check some more details and let you know.

@Shital_diwate,

Thank you for providing more details. We have logged this issue under id:EMAILNET-38998 for further investigation and you will be automatically notified once any update is ready to share.

Please note that the property name with same tag information is shown as AppointmentStateFlags instead of “MeetingStatus”.

Okay.
Thank you for the information.

@Shital_diwate,

You are welcome.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-38998) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by kashif.iqbal