Calendar schedule time is not exported correctly if there are resources assigned to standard calendar when exporting to MS Project

Hello,

We found more issue with new version of dlls before it was with import now with export. This was working just fine with 4.1 but we had to go to new dll because there were some import issue with it, I think it had to to with priority, and task start date. Anyway, If the resource is assign to default calendar, we are seeing time segment are getting switched as a result when file is opened in ms project it shows up as half day work. I have attached 3 files that were export using different version if aspose.task. Open it up and observe time segments for default calendar.

--13:00:0017:00:00-08:00:0012:00:00

Hi Amit,

We are sorry for the inconvenience you are facing.

In order to quickly investigate this issue, I request you to please provide us with your sample code to reproduce this issue at our end. We will investigate and report it to our development team for making its resolution part of our upcoming release Aspose.Tasks for .NET 4.8.0, which is due in a couple of days. We appreciate your cooperation in this regard.

Kashif thanks for replying quickly!
Unfortunately, It will be quite a
work to produce sample apps that shows that state. However, I will try
to think of a way to produce it in smaller sample code. Meanwhile, could
your team be investigating this issue and if possible provide solution
in 4.8 build?

Thanks,
Amit

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your patience and we are sorry for delayed response.

We have tried to re-produce the issue but its quite difficult to do so without any sample code. I am afraid to inform that it is necessary to re-produce issue here to log a ticket in our issue tracking system and it also accelerates the process of providing resolution to any problem. Therefore I request you to please send some some application which can be used to re-produce the issue.

Your cooperation in this regard his highly appreciated.