Calendar Widget + PDF + Java

image.png (11.8 KB)

Hi,

I am looking for a Calendar Widget as shown in screenshot, the same can be added to PDF from “Add a Date Field”. This is the way to add that manually but I want the same result while generating PDF from Aspose PDF Java api which we already have purchased.

Can you please share an code snippet to achieve the same result with your api, I already tried the javascript but that is of no help to get the final result as shown in attached screenshot.

I hope it is clear what I am asking for in terms of generated PDF.

Thanks,
Darshit Patel

@darshpatel

Regretfully, the feature you are looking for is not yet available. A feature request as PDFJAVA-39602 has already been logged in our issue tracking system for it. We have linked it with this thread so that you will receive a notification as soon as it is implemented. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@asad.ali

Is there any time line when this feature will be available ?

Thanks

@darshpatel

The feature request has been logged under normal/free support and it has low priority at the moment. We are afraid that we cannot share any reliable ETA regarding its implementations because there are other tasks in the queue as well and this ticket will be investigated on first come first server basis. We will inform you within this forum thread as soon as additional updates are available regarding feature availability.