Cambria font detected as Times New Roman

Hi There

I’m trying to read a .dotx document using Aspose.Words. However, the font (Cambria) in the document is being incorrectly detected as Times New Roman. I am aware Aspose.Words supports Office 2007 themes, but does a client application using .Words need to add extra code to support themes?

Thanks

Eric

Hi

Thanks for your request. Could you please attach your input and output documents here for testing. I will check the issue and provide you more information.
Also, please provide me code, if it is needed to reproduce the problem.
Best regards,

Hi Andrey

I’ve attached the file in question. I dont have access to our code at the moment unfortunately for a few days.

Thanks

Eric

Hi

Thank you for additional information. The problem occurs because Cambria font is installed as True Type Collection (TTC). Currently, Aspose.Words supports only True Type and Open Type fonts (TTF) upon converting to PDF and XPS. So please try installing TTF version of these fonts.
Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. We are going to support this feature at the beginning of the next year. I will notify you as soon as this feature is available.
Best regards,

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for your response. I’ll notify our QA team.

Thanks

Eric

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 9619) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(13)