Cambria Math Font Is Not Displayed in Notes when Converting PPTX to PDF in Java

Aspose has a problem with displaying cambra math chars and some text in notes. When we create pptx file with some text in note and generate pdf file, then pdf file is generated correctly. In case we do the same with cambra math chars it works correctly too, but only with one char, if we add more than one char it doesn’t work. If we use cambra math chars and text in notes, then after file is generated we see nothing. We see almost everything except notes.
Currently, we use aspose-slides 21.7 for java.
I attach 4 pdf, 4 pptx and 1 .java files.
CambraMath.zip (172.7 KB)

@wjeczalik,
Thank you for the issue description. I reproduced the problem with displaying Cambria Math font in Notes. I logged the issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-38613 in our tracking system. Our development team will investigate this case. You will be notified when the problem is fixed.

@wjeczalik,
Could you please specify the OS version you are having the problem with?

We use Windows10 on desktops and CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009 (Core) on server.

@wjeczalik,
Thank you for the additional information.

Hello Andrey,
Any updates on this issue? We have also encountered it while evaluating new Slides library 23.6.
Thank you.

@oraspose,
Unfortunately, the issue was blocked by another issue related to math text. I requested plans for the blocking issue. We will let you know soon. After solving it, we will be able to say something about the problem you mentioned.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-38613) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for Java 23.9 (JAR).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.