Can an MS-Word like application be developed using aspose.words?

One of my client needs a word processing application much like MS-Word. bcz currently for them, MS-Word is an heavy weight app both in terms of features and budget. They dont need all those shapes and drawing gizmos and it complicated for them to solve there word processing requirement.

So, can i develop a word processor like MS-Word with aspose word component ? ( I only need the most frequently used features in that )

To what extend i can develop this MS-Word like application ?

Is thr a market potential for Lite version Ms-Word like application ?

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Aspose.Words is a class library for processing Word documents programmatically, it does not provide user interface for editing your documents. Of course you can create your own user interface for editing documents and use Aspose.Words in underling level, but I think it will require a lot of efforts from your end.
There are a lot of good products on the market which provide user interface for editing documents, like “TX Text Control”, “Subsystems TE”, “Text Dynamics”, “Rad Editor”, “ALLText HT/Pro”. Also there are some web-based editors like Buzzword, Google Docs, ZohoWriter.
Also if you just need Word document editor you can use OpenOffice, which is free.
Best regards,