Can I remove table/cell added by iText from PDF?

I have many pdf files, using iText to add table/cell/text as watermark. Now we want to remove this table/cell/text from PDF for some reason, how can I do it?

PDF example was attached

Hi,

Thank you very much for considering Aspose.

Can you please clarify one more thing? As you mentioned you’re using iText to add the watermark, so are you using Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java to remove the Table/Cell/Text watermark from the attached PDF?

I would like to share that this is currently not supported in the Aspose.Pdf.Kit, however I have logged a requirement as PDFKITJAVA-13479 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once the feature is supported.

We’re looking forward to help you out.
Regards,

Ok, I think I confuse you, so I re-describe my problem:

I have many pdf files, using iText to add a table with cells and some text on the left-top corner in each page. Now we want to remove this table/cell/text from PDF for some reason, how can I do it?

PDF example was attached

Hi,

I’m sorry to share with you that I can only help you with the problems in Aspose.Pdf.Kit. I’m afraid, I can’t help you with other tools or problems. You might consider searching on the internet for the resolution.

If you have any questions related to Aspose.Pdf.Kit then please do let us know.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Yes, I means, I wish to USE YOUR TOOL to solve my problem, ok?

Hi,

Thank you for the clarification regarding this issue. In fact, as I mentioned earlier, this requirement is logged as PDFKITJAVA-13479 in our issue tracking system. We’ll update you via this forum thread once the feature to remove the watermark from the attached file is supported.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,