Can not find connected link for a shape

I have to nodes and one link on attached file not able to find connected node to a link using
var ConnectedNodesOutgoing = shape.ConnectedShapes(ConnectedShapesFlags.ConnectedShapesOutgoingNodes, “”);

var ConnectedNodesInComing = shape.ConnectedShapes(ConnectedShapesFlags.ConnectedShapesIncomingNodes, "");

var data = shape.ConnectedShapes(ConnectedShapesFlags.ConnectedShapesAllNodes, "");

how can i find connected node to link?Visio Floating Links.zip (11.2 KB)

@Ghanshyam_Bosmiya

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): DIAGRAMNET-53143

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@Ghanshyam_Bosmiya
The ConnectedShapes method of a shape must have another shape linked to the current shape to return the linked shapes.
The shape Id 5 only appears to be at the location of the link point of the shape Id 1, but they are not actually glued together. Therefore, when you move the shape 1, the shape 5 does not follow the movement.
Please use the GluedShapes method to get shapes glued together.
Please refer to the following code and files:
long[] shapeids = shape.GluedShapes(GluedShapesFlags.GluedShapesAll1D, null, null);
Visio Floating Links1.zip (15.0 KB)

long[] shapeids = shape.GluedShapes(GluedShapesFlags.GluedShapesAll1D, null, null);

@philip.zhou above code also not return any linked shapes so it will not work for me

@Ghanshyam_Bosmiya
As mentioned earlier, these two shapes with id 1 and 5 are not glued together in the source file “Visio Floating Links.vsdx”.

We use Visio to re-glue Shape 5 to Shape 1 so that Shape 5 can move along with the position changes of Shape 1.
then we can obtain the shapes in the sample file “Visio Floating Links1.vsdx” through “GluedShapes”.

Thanks.