Can not get text from picture frame

Using aspose.slides for java 15.11.0
I am not able to receive text, which is located in some kind of picture frame(file attached).
Don’t see this text anywhere in shape collection of slide. Also the snippet of code you provided in the documentation doesn’t catch that text as well.

I would like to know if that is possible to get that text using library and if no, I would like some explanations and feature request to be made to be able to obtain that text.

Using snippet of code provided in your documentation:

Presentation pptxPresentation = new Presentation(test_file.pptx”);

//Get an Array of TextFrameEx objects from the first slide
ITextFrame[] textFramesSlideOne = SlideUtil.getAllTextBoxes(pptxPresentation.getSlides().get_Item(0));

//Loop through the Array of TextFrames
for (int i = 0; i < textFramesSlideOne.length; i++)

//Loop through paragraphs in current TextFrame
for(IParagraph para : textFramesSlideOne[i].getParagraphs())

//Loop through portions in the current Paragraph
for(IPortion port : para.getPortions())
{
//Display text in the current portion
System.out.println(port.getText());

}

Hi Andrey,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and I am discussing this with our product team and we will get back to you with our findings, soon. We appreciate your patience in this regard.

Best Regards,
Hi Andrey,

Thank you for being patient.

I have observed your comments and worked with the presentation file shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-35246 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified automatically as soon as the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35246) have been fixed in this update.