Can not get the tooltip to work

In Visio you can have this tooltips on the shapes. The tooltip will appear when you hold the mouse pointer over a shape in the html-version. I cant get this to work , not when I add a description to a link or when I add a screen tip to a shape. This works when you generate natively from Visio.
Is there anything I can do to fix this or is it a limitation of the Diagram library?

@ron.inputdata.no

Thanks for contacting support.

Would you please share any sample VSDX/VSD file created with Aspose.Diagram along with sample code snippet. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

import com.aspose.diagram.Diagram;
import com.aspose.diagram.Font;
import com.aspose.diagram.SaveFileFormat;
import java.nio.file.Files;
import java.nio.file.Paths;
import java.nio.file.Path;

public byte[] save2svg(String filenameInn, String filenameOut){
byte[] svgFile = null;
try {
Diagram diagram = new Diagram(filenameInn);
diagram.save(filenameOut, SaveFileFormat.SVG);
Path path = Paths.get(filenameOut);
svgFile = Files.readAllBytes(path);
} catch(Exception e) {
e.printStackTrace();
}
return svgFile;
}

VSD-file:
https://app.qatip.no/qa/web/010570.vsd

@ron.inputdata.no

We were unable to download the VSD file which link you have shared. Please check the error in screenshot we have faced while downloading it.

404.png (7 KB)

Would you please upload your source VSD file here with your post. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

I could not find a way to upload the file to the forum, but the link should be OK by now:
https://app.qatip.no/qa/web/010570.vsd 1

@ron.inputdata.no

Thanks for sharing sample input file.

We were able to replicate the issue in our environment after converting VSD to SVG format. Therefore, we have logged an issue as DIAGRAMJAVA-50618 in our issue tracking system. We will further investigate the issue in details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50618) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for Java18.9.