Can not mount Aspose.PDF.Java.lic

Hi, Working with Aspose.Pdf for Java and newly upgraded this. Actually I use the latest product version (21.2) and when trying to mount the license it get the following error message: “The license is not valid for this product.” I had a support chat already and I was sent a new lic which I mounted but it seems to be for evaluation purpose only since when creating a pdf, it comes with a red text: “Evaluation only. Created with Aspose.Pdf. Copyright 2002-2017 Aspose Pty Ltd.” See image MicrosoftTeams-image.png (10.1 KB)

Can someone help out here ? What could be the issue ?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi, I have a similar issue with a total license bought this week. Activation of Aspose.Pdf for Java does not work for version 21.2. I tested with 21.1 and that seems to work.

Thanks @andre.w for your quick reply. Using version 21.1 instead of 21.2 worked and seems to solve our problem. However, if there is something new from the support, I would like to be notified about it.

@andre.w, @westernacher

Thanks for contacting support.

Would you kindly share your license file(s) with us so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly. You can please send the license file(s) in a private message by clicking over username and pressing the Blue Message Button.