Can not remove permissions password

Hi!

I'm trying to remove permissions password. Adobe Acrobat accepts password correctly. Aspose.PDF, however, throws an exception. Could you please assist? Attached is a small repro project.

Nikolay.

Hi Nikolay,

Thanks for using our products.

I have tested the scenario where I have used the sample PDF file which you have and have observed that when I have provided xb1Up6dKfBaLLg20a8VLoQ== as an argument to DecryptFile method, I am getting Invalid Password error message. Can you please share the correct password through which this file was Encrypted, so that I can again test this scenario.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

EDITED: This is the only password I have and for example for PdfReader of ITextSharp that’s enough - this file is correctly read. But I want to to use Aspose functionality in my project.

Hi Nikolay,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for the feedback.

After further checking based on your feedback, I am able to notice that password can be used in Adobe X, however, Aspose.Pdf throws exception of Invalid Password. I have created an issue in our issue tracking system with issue id PDFNEWNET-34092 for further investigation. We will notify you via this forum thread regarding any updates against this issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience,