Can PDF Kit convert TIFFs to PDFs?

I have thousands of tiff images that I need to convert to PDF. Will PDF Kit convert a TIFF image to a PDF? Will it convert a multi-page TIFF to a multi-page PDF?

Thanks,

Steve

Hello Steve,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We have a component named Aspose.Pdf, which is used to create Pdf files from scratch. You can use this component to convert multipage Tiff image to Multi-page Pdf document. For more related information, please visit Working with Images.

FYI: Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a component which is used to manipulate existing Pdf files.

Hi Nayyer,

I am looking at PDF.Kit to do some existing PDF manipulation and was hoping that it would do the TIFF to PDF conversion as well. I guess it won't.

Looking at Aspose.PDF, the web site shows it is $599 for a single developer with a 1 year subscription for $149. PDF.Kit is $599 for a single developer and the 1 year subscription is $599 too! So it is like buying the product new every year? Is that right?

Steve

Dear Steve,

The one year subscription allows you to receive free updates for a period of one year. You can continue to use the product for as long as you like even after the expiry of the subscription with out making any additional payments. The only difference is that once the subscription is expired, you will not be able to use any new versions released after the expiry date. To continue to receive updates after one year, you will be required to renew your subscription by paying 50% of the price.

Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Thank you for contacting support and have a nice day.