Can read PPTX- but not save

Hi,

I am currently evaluating Aspose Slides for Java and experiencing a strange effect. When I read a PPTX file (one slide only, created with Actuate BIRT) this works well, but if I want to just save the document again, the following error occurs:

Exception in thread "main" class com.aspose.slides.pa5e0ff62.pbdb106a0.i: element already exists
com.aspose.slides.Collections.Generic.SortedList.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.Collections.Generic.SortedList.addItem(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.p2cbca448.am.if(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.p2cbca448.am.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.p2cbca448.am.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.awb.case(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.awb.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.Presentation.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.Presentation.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.Presentation.save(Unknown Source)
SlidesLoadNoSave.main(SlidesLoadNoSave.java:13)
at com.aspose.slides.Collections.Generic.SortedList.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.Collections.Generic.SortedList.addItem(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.p2cbca448.am.if(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.p2cbca448.am.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.p2cbca448.am.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.awb.case(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.awb.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.Presentation.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.Presentation.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.Presentation.save(Unknown Source)
at SlidesLoadNoSave.main(SlidesLoadNoSave.java:13)

Here's the code for processing the file, file is attached.

IPresentation presentation = PresentationFactory.getInstance().readPresentation("ActuateBIRT.pptx");

presentation.save("result.pptx", SaveFormat.Pptx);

Many thanks for helping,

mbcon

Hi Mbcon,

I have observed the issue shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34900 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Mudassir,

Good to hear that you could reproduce my issue. Thanks a lot for filing the incident.

Best regards,

mbcon

Hello Mudassir,

As I do not have access to the issue tracking system, do you have any update for me regarding SLIDESJAVA-34900? Is someone already taking care or is the fix planned for a certain release?

Many thanks, hope for your understanding,

mbcon

Hi Mbcon,

I have verified the issue status from our issue tracking system and like to share that the concerned issue has been marked as resolved in upcoming Aspose.Slides for Java 15.6.0, which will be released during next month. We will share the feedback with you as soon as the product will be released online.

Many Thanks,

Hello Mudassir,

Thanks again for the quick and professional feedback. The outlook on the release date for 15.6.0 is very helpful.

Best regards,

mbcon

Hi Mbcon,

You are welcome. We will share the product notification with you as soon as the product will be shared online.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34900) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.