Can the OCR Component recognise Race Numbers

Hi

Just wondering if the OCR component could recognise and read race numbers, such as this one:
AWOLAdventure.com - Photo Sharing Platform

Thanks in advance

Hi Travis,

Thank you for considering Aspose support.

I am afraid, Aspose.OCR for .NET 2.2.0 is unable to recognize the numbers in your provided sample image. We are trying to tweak the OCR process to get the desired results. We will shortly get back to you will updates in this regard.

Hi again,

This is to inform you that we have logged an investigative ticket in our database to further peruse your requirement Aspose.OCR for .NET API’s perspective. The ticket number for your future reference is OCR-33936. Please spare us little time to evaluate the case, and to provide the solution (if possible). In the meanwhile, we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

Hi

I wondered if you had made any progress with race number recognition?

Thanks
Travis

Hi Travis,

Thank you for writing back.

I am afraid, the ticket attached to this thread isn’t resolved yet. Please allow me some time to discuss this matter with the product team and get back to you with more updates in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.