Can we place image as Water mark in exported pdf?

Hi,

I need to place image as water mark in the exported pdf file

Please find the presentation as attachment,it has below mentioned details in it

Template and the image

Sample exported pdf (No sharpness in the exported text data or image)

Expected pdf (This has sharpness in text data and i nimage also)

Please let me know whether can i acheive this with aspose dll?

Regards,

S.N.Prasad

Hi,

Thanks for using our products.

I am afraid I am unable to properly understand your requirements.

Do you need to place the watermark while the PDF document is being generated ? If so is the case, then Aspose.Pdf is a component which can be used to accomplish your requirement. Please visit the following link for more information on Customizing Watermark.

In case you need to add an image watermark to any existing PDF document, then please try using Aspose.Pdf.Kit to accomplish your requirement. Please visit the following link for more information on How to add watermark.

In case I have not properly understood your requirement or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

FYI,

• Aspose.Pdf is a component which is used to generate PDF documents from scratch. You can create the document using our API, convert an Image file into PDF, transform an XML & XSL-FO to PDF or you can convert an HTML document into PDF format.
  • Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a component which offers the capability to manipulate/edit any existing PDF documents. So I believe you need to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit if you are interested in modifying any existing PDF documents.