Can workbook generated for charts be saved in mht or html format for displaying using Aspose.cells

Hi
I am using demo of Aspose.cells for .Net 2.0 for desktop application as well as for web based application .I m looking out for charts which are displayed in excel format but i want it to save it as mht or html format is it possible ?
In Ms excel there is a option of saving the file as single web page as .mht or mhtml can this be done using aspose.cells for different chart types can u assist me for this at asinha@logicielinfosys.com

Hi,

I 'm afraid the feature (Saving excel files as .mht or .html) is not supported yet, we will support it in our future versions looking into the feature. I think if you are to display only the chart on your web page, you 'd better convert the chart to image and then display the image on the web page as Aspose.Cells fully supports to convert an excel chart to image, check the technical article for your reference: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/file-format-components/aspose.cells-for-.net-and-java/convert-an-excel-chart-2-image.html

Thank you.

@asinhalogicielinfosy,

Aspose.Cells has supported the feature, so you can read and render MHTML file format. We recommend to use latest version here:

See the sample code on how to read an MHTML file and save to XLS for your reference:
e.g
Sample code:

var workbook = new Workbook("e:\\test2\\myfile1.mht", new LoadOptions(LoadFormat.MHtml));
            workbook.Save("e:\\test2\\out1.xls");

See the up-to-date Docs for your complete reference:

You may download the featured Examples @ Github repos. here.

GitHub

aspose-cells/Aspose.Cells-for-.NET

Aspose.Cells for .NET examples, plugins and showcases - aspose-cells/Aspose.Cells-for-.NET