Can you create dynamic barcodes when generating templates?

I want to be able to create a series of templates to print for tests with a barcode. I want to change the barcode value with each test to the Student Id. Can this be done? In the demo program, the value of the barcode is already set in the “value” parameter. I need to change this per student. Is there a way to do this?

@previdence

Could you please share that which type of markup format are you using right now with which you want to generate template. Could you please share a sample markup along with expected results in .zip format. We will look into details of your requirements and share our feedback with you.

I am looking at the format that you give with the sample code called AsposeTestWithBarcode.omr. I just cant to know if there is a way to dynamically change the value= aspose.com to something I pass in, then generate the form. Here is the txt for the form:

?barcode=AsposeWebsite
	value=aspose.com
	barcode_type=qr
	qr_version=1
	x=2000
	y=120
	height=360

?text=Name__________________________________              Date____________

#What is Aspose.OMR main function?
	() OCR () Capture human-marked data
	() There is no main function () Enhance images
#Can Aspose.OMR process not only scans, but also photos?
	() Yes, indeed! () No
#Aspose.OMR is available on any platform, because it is:
	() Cross-platform code () Cloud service
#Aspose.OMR works with any kind of OMR forms: tests, exams, questionnaires, surveys, etc.
	() Yes, indeed! () No
#Excellent recognition results can be achieved only for filled bubbles at least for:
	() 40% () 60% () 75% () 98%
#Does Aspose.OMR support bubbles mapping to any key names?
	() No () Partially () Yes, any key names
#Do you have to mark up every question on the page?
	(Yes) Yes, that will help a lot! (No) No
#Rate your preference from 0 to 9 with "0" being preference towards performance 
  and "9" being preference towards flexibility.
	(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)
#I found aspose omr to be a useful tool. (5 - strongly agree, 1 - strongly disagree)
	(5) (4) (3) (2) (1)

?text=				Answer sheet section
?answer_sheet=MainQuestions
	elements_count=30
	columns_count=5

@previdence

We have logged an investigation ticket to determine the feasibility of this feature. The ticket ID is OMRNET-160 and it has been linked to this thread. We will inform you as soon as it is resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Okay thank you.