Cannot add a button to a pdf (with barcodes) without making the pdf file non-editable

Our company is evaluating the Aspose.PDF library and for that exercise I’m trying to add a button to a pdf with barcodes (with Aspose.Facades and Aspose.Forms):
simplii.PDF (68.2 KB)
and the saved (incrementally or not) pdf is not editable anymore in Adobe Reader and it shows that “This document enabled extended features in Adobe Acrobat Reader. The document has been changed since it was created and use of extended features is no longed available.Please contact the author for the original version of this document.” message

I can change values in the form using Aspose.PDF and if I use saveIncrementally() (not save()) , that works fine. But adding a button renders the pdf non-editable on Adobe Reader.

Thanks
AB

com.aspose.pdf.Document pdfDocument = new com.aspose.pdf.Document("");
FormEditor formEditor = new FormEditor(pdfDocument);
formEditor.addSubmitBtn(“submit”, 1, “Save”, “www.google.com”, 10, 200, 70, 270);
formEditor.save("");

com.aspose.pdf.Document pdfDocument = new com.aspose.pdf.Document("");
Page page = pdfDocument.getPages().get_Item(1);
ButtonField btn = new ButtonField(page, new Rectangle(10, 200, 70, 270));
page.getDocument().getForm().add(btn);
pdfDocument.saveIncrementally("");

@AdrianDoProc

Thank you for contacting support.

Please note that Aspose.PDF for Java API mimics the behavior of Adobe Acrobat. If you are able to achieve your requirements with Acrobat then please share a sample PDF document as your expected output, so that we may investigate further to help you out.