Cannot connect with Exchange 2013 SP1 using EWSClient

Hello,

I’m working with Aspose.Email (20.2) to connect Exchange 2013 SP1 in C#. But an exception was thrown when I using ExchangeVersion.Exchange2013_SP1.
Sample code here:
var client = EWSClient.GetEWSClient(Aspose.Email.Clients.Exchange.WebService.ExchangeVersion.Exchange2013_SP1, {URI}, new NetworkCredential(“username”, “password”), null);
Exception:
AsposeException: Server version is unknown.
at Aspose.Email.Clients.Exchange.WebService.EWSClient.GetEWSClient(ExchangeVersion serverVersion, Boolean formbasedAuthenticationRequired, String formbasedAuthenticationLocation, String mailboxUri, ICredentials credentials, WebProxy proxy)
at Aspose.Email.Clients.Exchange.WebService.EWSClient.GetEWSClient(ExchangeVersion serverVersion, String mailboxUri, ICredentials credentials, WebProxy proxy)

While Exchange 2013 is working well. Also I test with the latest one (Aspose.Email 21.5) and it not working as well. Could someone help me on this issue?

Thanks,

@xieming95at163.com,
Thank you for the query. I added a ticket with ID EMAILNET-40269 in our tracking system. Our development team will investigate this case. I will inform you of any progress.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-40269) have been fixed in this update.

Hello
The issue is resolved.
Thanks for your help!