Cannot create a PKCS1 object in VB6 (using COM) to sign a PDF document which has a SignatureField

Good morning,

I am wring a program with VBA/VB6. I have created a typelibrary and registered the aspose.pdf component with regasm, and referenced the tlb in my project (I cannot see the methods and properties of the classes from the object browser).

I have created a SignatureField in a PDF document with ASPose.Pdf and this works fine.

I try now to Sign the PDF document using the mehod Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileSignature.Sign(SignatureField, Reason, Contact, Location, Signature)

I created an object PKCS1Signature = CreateObject("Aspose.Pdf.InteractiveFeatures.Forms.PKCS1")

But since this Class does not expose the pfx and password methods, I do not know how to set those parameters.

I tried also to use the SetCertificate method, but I always get the same 430 error stating that the Class does not manage Automation.

How can I perform the signature of my document?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Jorge

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Use Aspose.Pdf for .NET via COM Interop - Aspose.Pdf for .NET

Hi Jorge,

Thank you for considering Aspose.Pdf.

Which version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET are you using? Please download and try the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.4.2 and test it. If you still face the issue, please share you complete code segment to help us reproduce the issue at our end. We will check it and get back to you soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,