Cannot delete CameraTool object

Hello,

I’ve tried to delete an image in worksheet which mapped to range.
This image is created by “Camera” feature of Excel which actively shows mapped area to a image. So this image is not a normal image but it saved as.
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/documentformat.openxml.office2010.drawing.cameratool(v=office.15).aspx

Below is the code which I tried. The code ends without failure but the image still remains in Excel. How can I delete this CameraTool image with Aspose?

Aspose Library Code - C#

using (Workbook workbook = new Workbook("Excel File Path"))

{

for (int i = workbook.Worksheets[0].Shapes.Count - 1; i >= 0; i--)

{

Aspose.Cells.Drawing.Shape shape = workbook.Worksheets[0].Shapes[i];

if (shape.GetType().Name == "Picture")

{

workbook.Worksheets[0].Shapes.Remove(shape);

}

}

workbook.Save("New Excel File Path");

}

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please share your sample excel file so that we could look into this issue and replicate it at our end.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please use the Picture.Formula property for your needs and it should fix your issue. Let us know your feedback.
No, it cannot solve my problem.

When I tried to empty Fomula attribute, it just empty "cellRange" tags but CameraTool still remains.
This is problem when users using Office Online Server because OOS does not display camera image.

You can easily test this by inserting camera object in a Excel worksheet.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and considering Aspose.Cells.

We have looked into this issue and found the issue. We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-45145 - Cannot delete CameraTool object

Hi,

This is to inform you that the ticket logged earlier as “CELLSNET-45145” has been resolved. We will soon provide you the fix after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.2.1.0 (attached).
  • Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.2.1.0 (.NET 2.0)
  • Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.2.1.0 (.NET 4.0)
(Note: please choose any of the fixes for your underlying .NET framework version)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45145) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.3.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.