Cannot detect shape visibility correctly if it's a part of a group shape

Hi Aspose. I’m facing an issue when i’m trying to verify if a shape is visible on a slide. I’m doing this by trying to get a thumbnail with ShapeThumbnailBounds.Appearance and if it returns null i assume that shape is not visible. But if a shape is a part of a group shape GetThumbnail doesn’t return null. Here you can find a source project:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ca_dK_Ynw3MeY2bqaZn8rrhFMURCm6en/view?usp=sharing

Thank you in advance.

It is common issue which is seen Excel regard group shape. You can use this "Set AShape = ShapeGroup to visible correctly.

No, i’m not talking about IShape shape.IsVisible. This is another issue when the shape is located outside a slide.

@obrusentsov,

Can you please explain your requirements. Do you want to judge if any shape (whether shape inside a group shape) is part of slide or it lies outside slide area?

Yes, that’s correct

@obrusentsov

You can traverse all shapes and even shapes inside group shapes. Then you need to check the X and Y position of the shape and check if the X position is greater than slide width or Y position is greater than slide height. If, yes then shape lies outside the active slide area. I hope the shared elaboration will be helpful.

Hi. There is a situations when a pictureframe shape is located outslide a slide and is a part of a group shape, which is visible. In this situations group shape will have X and Y coordinates inside a slide but i couldn’t get a proper thumbnail of this groupshape since a picture frame inside it is invisible

@obrusentsov

Can you please explain your requirement. Do you want to verify if any shape or a shape inside a group shape lies inside slide area or not. Or you are interested in generating shape thumbnail of a group shape which has got one shape inside slide area and other one out side of that.

Hi, I’m interested in generating a thumbnail of a group, which contains shapes outside a slide area.

@obrusentsov

Please try using following sample code for generating the thumbnail of a group shape.

var th=shape.GetThumbnail(ShapeThumbnailBounds.Shape, 2, 2);
                    th.Save("groupshape.png", System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Png);

Thank you. But results are the same, i mean there is a white rectangle instead if image

@obrusentsov

Please provide the source file, generated output and used code as it was previously fine when we tested and share with you.