Cannot do minus calculations?

Does Aspose cells support doing minus calculations?

If I enter &=&=C{r}*D{r} I can publish the report

If I enter &=&=C{r}-D{r}

The Value expression for the textrun ‘Balance_Check_2_4.Paragraphs[0].TextRuns[0]’ contains an error: [BC30451] Name ‘BAL_CHECK’ is not declared.
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)

thanks

@Charlie.R

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services.

It seems, this feature is not supported so we have logged it in our database for further evaluation, investigation and implementation. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSRS-529 - Support of doing Minus Calculations in Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services

@Charlie.R

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

Please change

&=&=C{r}-D{r}

into

&=&=C{r} - D{r}

Please note, there is before and after space in the minus operator. After this change, your issue will be resolved.

Besides, we will also work on it to resolve this issue so that user do not have to add extra spaces.

@Charlie.R

We had fixed the CELLSRS-529 issue about minus calculations.

Please try the fixed version i.e.

The version supports 32 bit MS-Office.

If your Excel is 64 bit, you need to re-register Aspose.Cells for Reporting Service Designer after you have installed fixed version (i.e. 18.2.3).

Please refer to re-register command.

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\RegAsm.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\Aspose\Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services\Bin\Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.Client.dll" /tlb Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.Client.tlb /codebase

@shakeel.faiz when will you be publishing the new version on your website in order for me to test?

thanks,

Charles

@Charlie.R

Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services releases takes 3-4 months (so you will have to wait till then) when they are published on website. The version we provided you (i.e. 18.2.3) can be used for production use as we have tested it quite well. So you can safely use it in your production machines.