Cannot edit data of chart after saving slide

Hi there,

I am testing this with the latest stable version available (15.5.0).

I have a presentation with a slide that contains a chart. I have attached this presentation to this posting.
If I open this presentation via aspose and save the slide in a new presentation, I cannot access the data of the chart.

The following code resproduces the issue

var templatePath = Path.Combine(@"[YOUR_DOWNLOAD_FOLDER]", “AsposeRepro_CannotAccessChartDataAfterSave_Original.pptx”);
var pres = new Presentation(templatePath);
var slide = pres.Slides[0];

Presentation newPres = new Presentation();
newPres.Slides.AddClone(slide);

newPres.Save(Path.Combine(@"[YOUR_DOWNLOAD_FOLDER]", @“AsposeRepro_CannotAccessChartDataAfterSave.pptx”) , Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pptx);

Thank you for your help on this issue!

Hi Nasser,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID
SLIDESNET-36585 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36585) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.