Cannot find Document class in aspose.pdf java api's

Does the aspose.pdf java api's provide a way to convert a PDF file to PDF/A-1a compliant PDF file?

The java api's do not seem to have the same functonality as .net (mentioned at this link http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfnet/Convert+PDF+File+to+PDF-A). I am using the latest download (aspose-pdf-3.3.0-java)

Is there an alternative approach in java to achieve the functionality mentioned in the above link?

Thanks

Hi,

I am afraid the conversion of PDF to PDF/A format is currently not supported in Aspose.Pdf for Java. However we are currently busy testing the auto-ported version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET to Java platform so the new upcoming merged release version of Aspose.Pdf for Java will have this conversion feature. As soon as this new release becomes available, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Nayyer - Any idea when the new release will be available?

We are currently evaluating Aspose. Seems to be a good fit for the functionality we require. I can do a POC using .NET. But eventually, client wants to deploy on the Java platform.

Thanks

Hi,

We plan to release the beta version by the end of current week or early next week. Once the new versions becomes available, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of availability.

Hi,

Thanks for your patience.

I am pleased to share that an autoported MergedAPI release version of Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.0.0 has been released. Please try using the latest release version and in case you encounter any issue or you have any related query, please feel free to contact.