Cannot find endpoint Aspose.Cells for Python via .NET

I am having trouble find the endpoint that Aspose.Cells for Python via .NET uses. Thanks!

@kfox91 Sorry, could you please provide more specific information about your situation?

• What exactly are you trying to do?
  • Which endpoint are you unable to reach?

The more details you can provide, the better we can assist you.

sorry for the lack of details. I am trying to use pythonanywhere.com to host my flask application. In my flask app, I have code that uses Aspose.cells to convert a .xlsx file to a .pdf file. However, when I try running the app, I get a proxy error that points to the code that uses the Aspose.cells library. I reached out to pythonanywhere.com support, and they said that APIs must be put on an allowed list. I went through the procedure of getting Aspose.cells onto the allow list, which includes giving a link to the API’s documentation. After submitting the request, I got an email back from pythonanywhere.com asking, “Can you please confirm the endpoint you would like us to consider adding to the allow list?” They said that I need to give a direct link to the documentation of the API where the endpoint is stated. So, the endpoint I need is the one where my flask app sends a request to every time it runs that line of code. I want thank you for your help, and let me know if you need more information.

@kfox91
We provide installation packages for python3.6 to python3.11 for Windows (32/64 bit), Linux (x86_64), and MacOS (x86_64), which can be installed via “pip install aspose-cells-python”. For the Linux platform, you need to install the libgdiplus library by running “sudo apt-get install libgdiplus”. Additionally, can you provide sample code and files so that we can further analyze and assist you? Thanks!

@kfox91,
There are two tips for you:

1. Please check the Python version and follow the step-by-step instructions on how to install “Aspose.Cells for Python via .NET” to your developer environment.

2. Please check if the configuration(ALLOWED_HOSTS = [‘*’]) has been added in settings.py