Cannot find license 'Aspose.Total.lic' -- Aspose.Imaging

Hi There,

We have just bought License for Aspose Total and I have problem while applying License for Imaging

Aspose.Pdf, Aspose.Words, Aspose.Cells works fine but when I have used below code to set license to Imaging I get exception Cannot find license ‘Aspose.Total.lic’.

Aspose.Imaging.License license = new Aspose.Imaging.License();
license.SetLicense(“Aspose.Total.lic”);

File is in same folder as assemblies, please let me know how resolve this.

Many Thanks.

Hi Santosh,

Sorry for the inconvenience faced. Unfortunately I couldn't reproduce the reported issue at my side. As in your case, when you don’t specify license path API tries to locate license file in current directory. Could you please double check the current directory using System.IO.Directory.GetCurrentDirectory() and availability of license there?

Moreover please give another try with absolute path whether issue persists?

string licPath = (@"E:\aspose\License\");

Aspose.Imaging.License license = new Aspose.Imaging.License();

license.SetLicense(licPath + "Aspose.Total.Product.Family.lic");

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Thanks works fine when placed in separate folder and set license from that path.

But I wonder why is not working just for imaging when I have placed it in bin folder along with assemblies while rest of them works fine without evaluation patch.

strange but never mind I got it out… cheers!

Hi santosh,

It’s good to know that you have achieved the desired results.

I agree with you definitely Aspose.Imaging should work with license file in bin folder. Could you please share a sample console application and your environment details to reproduce and investigate the issue?

Best Regards