Cannot find table 'fpgm' in the font file. PDF Error

Hi,
I am using a template to generate files. I am getting this exception while creating a file in pdf format. However I am able to generate the xls file successfully.

Thanks,
Deepali

Hi Deepali,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please share your template file and sample code to reproduce the issue. We will check it soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi Nausherwan,

Please find the sample attached with excel file used to generate pdf file.

Thanks

Hi,

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We will look into it and get back to you soon. Also, I have added your issue to our issue tracking system with issue id CELLSNET-11718.

Hi Nausherwan,

Any update on the issue. We have release on the Monday and we want to resolve this issue ASAP.

Thanks,
Deepali

<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: "Microsoft YaHei “; color: rgb(0, 102, 204);”>Hi Deepali,

Please try the attached fix, we have fixed your mentioned issue.

Thank you.

After using this dll exception is not coming but I have some charts in the .xls template and those charts are not visible in .pdf format

Thanks,
Deepali

Hi Deepali,

Please use Workbook.CalculateFormula() before saving the file to PDF.

//Create a Workbook.

Workbook workbook = new Workbook();

//Open a file into the first book.

workbook.Open(@"C:\AsposePDF\input.xls");

workbook.CalculateFormula();

workbook.Save(@"C:\input.pdf", FileFormatType.Pdf);

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells. We have removed some external empty pages.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-11718) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.