Cannot find the code for Despeckle

Hi,

I like to convert tiff image with DESPECKLE as parameter ,Previous i have the following code ,but its not giving the output result properly

Also attached the sample images.

CODE:
using (var image = Image.Load(inputFilePath))
{
var rasterImage = image as RasterImage;
if (rasterImage == null)
{
return returnOutputModel;
}
var options = new MedianFilterOptions(4);
rasterImage.Filter(image.Bounds, options);
image.Save(outputFilePath);
}

Thanks in advance
Hi Aravind,

Thank you for your inquiry and sharing sample.

This is to update you that we have investigated the issue at our end using the samples provided by you. We are able to remove extra pixels using Aspose.Imaging API. Sample code and output file is attached for your reference.

CODE:
using (var image = Aspose.Imaging.Image.Load(@"skewpng1.tiff"))
{
var rasterImage = image as RasterImage;
var options = new Aspose.Imaging.ImageFilters.FilterOptions.MedianFilterOptions(4);
rasterImage.Filter(image.Bounds, options);
image.Save(@"skewpng1_out.tiff");
}

Hi,

But when i tried to do despeckle in the attached images its goes kind of blur.

Thanks in advance
Hi Aravind,

Thank you for writing us back.

This is to update you that we have investigated the issue further and we are able to notice the said issue. The issue has been logged into our system with ID IMAGINGNET-2286. Our product team will further look into and provide feedback. We will update you with the feedback in this thread.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGNET-2286) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.