Cannot generate correct encoding for Chinese word template

Hi,

We find that we cannot generate the PDF with correct encoding for the Chinese word template. We don’t know what’s the reason. Attached with the font we have. Please advice whether it is because we missed some of the font.

Hi

Thanks for your request. Most likely the issue is already resolved in the current codebase. Could you please try using the following code for testing and let me know how it goes on your side.

CultureInfo currentUICulture = Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture;
Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = new CultureInfo("en-US");
Document doc = new Document("in.doc");
doc.SaveToPdf("out.pdf");
Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = currentUICulture;

Best regards.

We have tested. But it fails to display.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. What do you mean, “it fails to display”? Could you please attach your output PDF produced by this code?
Best regards.

The encoding is wrong. I don’t have the exact report keep. And our code has changed.

The screen should be looks like the attached file.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. Could you please also attach “PMingLiU” font, which is installed on your side? I will check how it goes on my side and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Attached is the PMingLiu font

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I cannot reproduce the problem on my side. The output PDF produced on my side look fine.
Could you please run the following code on your side and post the output of this code.

Console.WriteLine(Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture.Name);
System.Drawing.Font font = new System.Drawing.Font("PMingLiU", 16);
Console.WriteLine(font.Name);

Best regards.

Hi,

We are currently working on MingLiu Font instead of PMingLiu font. But we faced the problem that the encoding is wrong. I have attached with the font. Could you please try to generate a report with correct encoding?

Regards,
Ken Wan

Hi

Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 10817) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 13043) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.