Cannot open document

The file is attached.

The exception will be thrown.

Hi Huangfu,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this exception after opening your document using the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.2.1. When the document is loaded, it throws null reference exception.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-43013.

We have tested it with the following code.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\2.xls”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

Exception:
at Aspose.Cells.Drawing.FillFormat.‘ƒ(MsoFillFormatHelper , Boolean )
at ‰..”’’(Area )
at ‰..‰Ÿ(Object )
at ‰..Ÿ(Series )
at ‰..ež(Chart )
at .‡.™(Byte[] , Int32 , MsoDrawingType )
at .‡.“()
at ‰..š(ˆ )
at ‰..š(ˆ )
at ‰..€š(MemoryStream )
at ‰..š( )
at ‰..Read( )
at Aspose.Cells.Workbook.Ÿ(String , LoadOptions )
at Aspose.Cells.Workbook..ctor(String file)

An unhandled exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException' occurred in AsposeProject.exe

Additional information: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Hi,

Thanks for your using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.2.1.1 and let us know your feedback.

Thanks a lot.
But currently I don’t have a c# environment to test.
When will this be officially delivered and how about java platform?

Hi Huangfu,

Thank you for writing back.

We have logged a separate ticket (CELLSJAVA-41017) in Aspose.Cells for Java space for your presented scenario because we are able to observe java.lang.NullPointerException while loading your provided spreadsheet in an instance of Workbook against the latest version of Aspose.Cells for Java 8.2.1. We hope to deliver the fix with the next maintenance release whereas the official release is scheduled in the mid of October 2014.

We will post here as soon as the aforesaid ticket is resolved or we have updates for your in this regard. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for Java.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v8.2.1.1 and let us know your feedback.

I am sorry but I cannot unzip the file attached.

Hi,

Please re-download the file again (in the previous post) and try, it works fine now.

Thank you.

Great, it works fine with me

Hi,

Thank you for the confirmation on this. Please feel free to write back in case you need our further assistance.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-43013) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-41017) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.