Cannot open PowerPoint presentations

Hi,

I have three .ppt files which I attached to this post. When I try to open them, I get the exception. Can you check this?

Here’s the code that is reproducing this issue for one of the files:

Presentation presentation = new Presentation(“nounmasculino.ppt”);

I’m using Aspose.Slides 7.7.0

Thank you,
Zeljko

Hi Zeljko,

Thanks for your inquiry. Your query is related to Aspose.Slides. I am moving this forum thread to Aspose.Slides forum. My colleagues will reply you shortly.

Hi Zeljko,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that I have worked with the presentation files shared by you but I have not been able to reproduce the issue on my end as the presentation, “Test+2003++translation.ppt” , is being successfully loaded without any error. The presentation “tutorial.ppt” is not being opened with PowerPoint 2013, and for the third presentation nounmasculino.ppt, I am unable to download this file and request you to please upload it once again so that I may test it as well. Before sharing this file please try using Aspose.Slides for Java 15.6.0 on your end as support is available on basis of latest available version of Aspose.Slides.

Please let us know if the issue persists. We will be happy to assist you further.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan,

Thanks for the answer.

I downloaded the latest version of Aspose.Slides (15.6.0) and I am able to open the file “Test 2003 translation.ppt”, but I still can’t open the file “nounmasculino.ppt”.

I attached it to this post.

Regards,
Zeljko

Hi Zeljko,

I have observed your comments and we are glad to know that things have started working on your end. Also, I would like to share with you that I am unable to open the attached file “nounmasculino.ppt” on my end. I am afraid this file has got corrupted thus it is not being opened by PowerPoint 2013 as well as PowerPoint 2010. Are you able to open this file with PowerPoint then please share your PowerPoint version with us so that we may investigate it further to help you out.

Best regards