Cannot open XPS when converting DOC to XPS

Hi,

I have a specific .doc file (the file is attached) that I cannot open when converting it to XPS (converted XPS is also attached). It converts without any error, but when trying to open it XPS Viewer just tells me “This page cannot be displayed”.
When trying to open the XPS file in .Net I get an error on the following line:

var sequence = document.GetFixedDocumentSequence();

Error:
{"‘Failed to create a ‘Viewbox’ from the text ‘0,0,-2305511.75,-1972913.375’.’ Line number ‘20’ and line position ‘57’."}

Inner exception:
{“Width and Height must be non-negative.”}

at System.Windows.Rect.Parse(String source)
at System.Windows.RectConverter.ConvertFrom(ITypeDescriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value)
at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.CreateObjectWithTypeConverter(ServiceProviderContext serviceContext, XamlValueConverter1 ts, Object value)<br> at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.CreateFromValue(ServiceProviderContext serviceContext, XamlValueConverter1 ts, Object value, XamlMember property)
at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.Logic_CreateFromValue(ObjectWriterContext ctx, XamlValueConverter`1 typeConverter, Object value, XamlMember property, String targetName, IAddLineInfo lineInfo)

Everything works fine with other .doc files.
Also converting the .doc to PDF and opening the PDF works fine.

Thanks!

Hi Ragnar,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.11.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-7590. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7590) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan