Cannot read barcode

I been trying to investigate why I cannot read the barcode in the attached file (NX_019.zip). We have similar file with the same barcode but i have no problem reading. Except for this file where i constantly having issue.

We are trying to figure out was causes the issue wither size or image quality or etc…

Can you let us know what we can do?

// our code – dll version 6.6.0.0
using (BarCodeReader reader = new BarCodeReader(fileName, BarCodeReadType.Code128))
{
while (reader.Read())
{
string barcodeText = reader.GetCodeText().Trim();
}
}

Hi Ted,

Thank you for your inquiry and sharing samples.

We have investigated the issue. We used the code snippet shared by you along with latest version of Aspose.BarCode. We are unable to notice the issue. We are able to successfully read the barcodes. Output is given below for your reference. Please use the latest version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET and try again.

OUTPUT:

-- NX_011.tiff
-- Symbol:Code128 Code :DAPAT0000000513134020702

-- NX_019.tiff
-- Symbol:Code128 Code :DAPAT0000000513134060706

Hi Ikram, Can i get the trial version for latest Aspose.Barcode version? i want to see i it work and can recommend it to my boss.

It seems like the demo version does not work with Code 128… Is there a way I can test using Code 128?

@TMendiola

Yes, you can get a temporary license for trial purpose. You may please visit here to see the limitations which are caused while using the Aspose.BarCode APIs without license. Please note that complete features can be tested by using the temporary license for 30 days. Get a temporary license, use in your test project and share the feedback.