Cannot Resize Image in PDF and image changes transparency when reloaded

Hi,
(Aspose.PDF 22.2.0.0, Aspose.Image 22.3.0.0, Aspose.Email 22.2.0.0)
I am staring off with an email that I save as MHT then Load as PDF. The email has an image that is 1036x67 pixels large. I am trying to get all the information in a letter size (8.5x11) pdf page. To do this I am trying to resize the image. When I resize the image and replace the original image with the new image, I am seeing that the new image size is changed, but it stretches out to the old image size in the PDF. Additionally the new image that gets put into the pdf changes the background color to grey vs the transparency of original image.

I would like to resize the image found in the PDF to fit the new paper size I select and keep its transparency. Please let me know how I can do this with your tools. Please find attached example.
ResizeImage.zip (2.0 MB)

Thanks,
Charles

@ccuster68

We were able to reproduce the issue while testing the scenario with the latest version of the APIs. Therefore, it has been logged as PDFNET-51725 in our issue tracking system for further investigation. We will look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its rectification. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.