Cannot save pdf over 2GB

Sometimes our clients attach large file into pdf.
When total size that target pdf and attachment file is over 2GB, aspose raised exception “System.IO.IOException: Stream was too long.”
So I tested saving pdf with vary size of attachement, aspose can save pdf under 2GB.

Is there any limitation of attachment size or something?

please let me know how can I solve it.

Aspose DLL : v19.4.0.0
IIS: 64bit process mode

I attached sample project and sample attachment file here :
(You need to visual studio 2015 or higher)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cyp6vD9_rbt4IlGMaixqU5EFFnPfM16S?usp=sharing

@Jaehoon

Thank you for contacting support.

We are checking the details and will get back to you soon.

hey ya.
Is there any good news?

@Jaehoon

Thank you for getting back to us.

We have been able to reproduce the issue in our environment. A ticket with ID PDFNET-46330 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello Farhan.

Please let me know how could I see ticket status?

@Jaehoon

We are afraid you may not access our internal issue tracking system so you may request for issue progress in this thread where we will also notify you as soon as these tickets will be resolved. Moreover, please note that the issue has been logged under free support model and will be resolved under first come first serve policy which can take some months.

Furthermore, we also offer paid support model where issues are resolved on urgent basis and have priority over the issues logged under free support model. You may check our Paid Support options for your reference.

Hello.
I there any changes?

@Jaehoon

We are afraid any update is not available yet and it may take few more months considering previously logged and critical tickets. We have recorded your concerns and will get back to you as soon as some updates will be available.