Cannot update text layer data for specific psd file

Hi! We are processing the file from the archive attached using Aspose 20.5.0 and the following code:

AsposeLicenser.LoadLicense();

using (PsdImage image = (PsdImage)Image.Load(sourceFileName))
{
    var layer1 = (TextLayer)image.Layers[1];
    layer1.TextData.UpdateLayerData();

image.Save(outputFileName);
}

A System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown while trying to update the layer data.

Issue.zip (129.0 KB)

Thanks,
Arnold

@arnoldbeilandevozon,

Using Aspose.PSD for .NET 20.6, I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID PSDNET-685 has been created in our issue tracking system to resolve the issue. We will share feedback with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Hi. Do you have any updates on this? We are pressured to get it working on our side.

@arnoldbeilandevozon

I regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. We request for your patience and will share the good news with you a soon as the issue will be fixed.

Hi,
is there any update on this issue?

@rlaskowski.sdl

I regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. We request for your patience and will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Are there any updates on when this issue will be addressed?

@rlaskowski.sdl

I regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. We request for your patience and will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PSDNET-685) have been fixed in this update.