Can't convert .one to pdf file

Hi

I am use aspose.note dll in .net for convert .one file to pdf file,below is my code

Dim NoteLicense As Aspose.Note.License = New Aspose.Note.License()
NoteLicense.SetLicense(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings(“AsposeLic”))

Dim oneFile As New Document(inputfile)
oneFile.Save(outputfile, Aspose.Note.SaveFormat.Pdf)

I am download Aspose.Note dll 1.3.1.0 version,here i attach sample file also pls check and reply asap.

Regards
Aravind

Hi Aravind,

Thank you for contacting support. We have tested your sample OneNote document against the latest build of Aspose.Note for .NET 1.3.1.0. It’s working perfectly. We have attached output PDF document for your reference. In case this does not help, then please provide us your error description and environmental details. We’ll check and reply you accordingly.

Hi

Thank you for your reply,here i attach another file pls check and i get error like “Startxref not found”

Dim oneFile As New Document(inputfile) 'Startxref not found here i get error

And u send a output pdf,i that pdf content i didn’t see that content in my Kossan.one file

I am use 1.3.1.0 version.

Regards

Aravind

Hi Aravind,

Thank you for your inquiry. We have tested your recent OneNote document against the latest build of Aspose.Note for .NET 1.3.1.0. It is an old format version. Currently, we support Microsoft OneNote 2010 and 2013. As a workaround, please upgrade your OneNote document to the 2010/2013 formats, and then convert it to PDF format. Please go through the help topic here. We have already logged a feature request under ticket id NOTENET-533 in our issue tracking system. It is to support old OneNote formats. This forum thread has also been linked to this issue. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Furthermore, we could not reproduce the error message said. It will be so nice of you if you can prepare a sample project application which reproduces the issue on your side and attach it here. Also, please share the complete details of your working environment. It’ll help us to be more specific. Please reply to the following questions:

1. What is the Operating System name, edition and 32 & 64 bit (e.g. Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit)
  2. What is the MS Visual Studio version, edition and other details?
  3. What is the local language and settings etc?
  4. What is the .NET Framework of your application project?
  5. Any other information that you think is necessary.

We’re looking forward to help you.

Hi Aravind,
bpanchu:
And u send a output pdf,i that pdf content i didn't see that content in my Kossan.one file
I have rechecked and found same content in the OneNote and output PDF file. Could you please highlight the difference through a screenshot?

Hi

I am still cant convert .one to pdf format,here i attach sample file pls check with ur end,
I am use latest Aspose.Note dll (1.3.1.0) and my code is

I am getting error "Startxref not found"

Pls send ur sampe file ,i will try with my end

Regards
Aravind

Hi Aravind,

Thank you for your inquiry. We’re sorry to share with you that we could not reproduce this error message on our side. We need to be more specific. Please share other environment details those we have asked in our earlier post.

We’re looking forward to help you.

Hi

Pls send ur sample file ,i will test in my end.

What is the Operating System name, edition and 32 & 64 bit (e.g. Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit)
Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 bit

What is the MS Visual Studio version, edition and other details?
Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2012 ,Version 11.0.50727.1 RTMREL

What is the local language and settings etc?
English

What is the .NET Framework of your application project?
Framework 4.0

Any other information that you think is necessary.
Aspose.Note.dll version is 1.3.1.0,my Microsoft One Note is 2007.

Send ur sample file.here i check.

Note:Before 2 updates back i can convert file,after 2 updates i have latest dll,now cant

Regards
Aravind

Hi Arvind,

Thank you for the details. We’re testing your provided OneNote documents against the latest build of Aspose.Note for .NET. Currently, we support Microsoft OneNote 2010 and 2013. So when we’re loading your sample OneNote 2007 document, it shows an error message as follows:

Which seems perfect to us. However, we’ll investigate based on your environment details and let you know about our findings in a couple of days. Please spare us a little time.

Hi

Could u provide any sample file ,here i test with my end ?

Regards
Aravind

Hi Arvind,

Thank you for the reply. I have attached a sample OneNote document along with the output PDF file. One more thing, please use the latest Hotfix release version 1.3.2.0. Although, we’re checking your sample documents with both 1.3.1.0 and 1.3.2.0. It’s download url is: Aspose.Note for .NET 1.3.2.0. Its fixes will be included in the next full release.

Hi

I am still cant convert ur sample file and also my file here i attach,both file still show
"Stratxref not found"

I am use latest version of Api is (Aspose.Note.dll) is 1.3.2.0, following code i use for convert .one to pdf format

oneFile.Save(outputfile, Aspose.Pdf.SaveFormat.Pdf)

Pls provide ur vb code ,we already purchase Aspose.Total Api

Regards
Aravind

Hi Arvind,

Thank you for providing sample code.
bpanchu:
oneFile.Save(outputfile, Aspose.Pdf.SaveFormat.Pdf)
We managed to replicate the error message said by using Aspose.Pdf.Document class object because we noticed that you’re passing Aspose.Pdf.SaveFormat object. If it’s so, then please use Aspose.Note.Document class object and let us know how it goes your side.

Sample Code:
[.NET, VB]

NoteLicense.SetLicense(“C:\temp\Aspose.Total.lic”)

Dim oneFile As New Aspose.Note.Document(“C:\temp\Kossan.one”)
oneFile.Save(“C:\temp\Output.pdf”, Aspose.Note.SaveFormat.Pdf)

We hope, this helps. Please feel free to reply us in case of any confusion or questions.

Hi

Thank you for ur reply,now everything work fine.

Regards
Aravind
  • The issues you have found earlier (filed as NOTENET-533) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.