Can't find this plugin "Convert and Save Word Document from Microsoft Word 2007 to EPUB"

hello all
need download link for this old plugin, if an updated version even better
https://blog.aspose.com/2009/08/22/save-any-document-from-microsoft-word-2007-to-epub-using-a-free-add-in-from-aspose/#
i can’t use the express alternative due to issues updating/installing netframework 3 and the plugin should work considering i have netframework 2 and 4
kindly point me to a working link
thank you

@wanip,

The blog post you are referring to was posted long time ago back in 2009. Now, I am afraid, this particular plugin to convert Word document to EPUB file format in MS Word 2007 is no longer available for download. Alternatively, you can use Cloud services of Aspose, or use our free online converter apps. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

@awais.hafeez
sad to hear something that is likely very small and useful has no backup, perhaps someone still has a back-up of it somewhere?

@wanip,

Another alternate would be to use stand-alone DocumentExplorer desktop application that you can use to convert Word document to EPUB file format and it should work over .NET Framework 2.0 and 4.