Can't get id from Content Control (StructuredDocumentTag)

Hi,

i’m using the version 10.3.0.0 of Aspose Word and try
to get a specific Content Control by id.

What i can get is the content of the content control but not the id.

Is there any way to get it ?

Thanks,

Guido

Hello

Thanks for your request. Using the latest version of Aspose.Words you can get collection of StructuredDocumentTags using the following code:

// Open document
Document doc = new Document("C:\Temp\in.docx");

// Get all StructuredDocumentTags
Node[] tags = doc.GetChildNodes(NodeType.StructuredDocumentTag, true).ToArray();

Then you can loop through this collection. But there is one problem, currently there is no way to get SDT properties (like Title, Tag etc) so there is no way to identify SDT object.
Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as the feature which allows you to get properties of STD is supported.
Also please follow this link to learn more:
https://reference.aspose.com/words/net/aspose.words.markup/structureddocumenttag/

Best regards,

Hi,

can you estimate when it will be?

Thanks,

Guido

Hello
Thanks for your request. At the moment the issue is scheduled to be fixed at the end of October. However, the issue is not fixed yet, so I cannot promise you that the fix will be included into the October version.
You will be notified as soon as it is supported.
Best regards,

I too am awaiting for this. Will you be posting something to this thread when it is available? (I subscribed to the RSS to keep my eyes open for it).

Thank you,
John

Hi John,

Thanks for your inquiry.

We will be sure to inform you as soon as there are any developments.

Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4010) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(6)