Can't open some TIFFs

Yes, I know TIFF is a container type, but I really need to figure out why Aspose can’t load many of my TIFFs from one client - AFAIK it is only this client that has this issue.

When I try to load one using Image.Load, I get the following exception:

---- Aspose.Imaging.CoreExceptions.ImageLoadException : Unable to read file. Exception: Could not parse rdf description

These are LZW-compressed, which is supported by you. I understand why there are some TIFF files that aren’t supported fully by some vendors, but not you guys! Anyway, it’s not old-style JPEG encoding. Do you have any idea what could be causing this? Yes, I can send you a TIFF that causes this behavior.

@WillFlor

Can you please share the source Tiff file reproducing the issue so that we may investigate it further on our end.

Sure. I have it all ready to go. However, I don’t see a way to upload it to you. I can see that, in other topics, your customers have done this. How can I do this?

@WillFlor

You can zip the file and share with us by using upload button in reply box.

Aspose.zip (5.6 MB)

Okay, the zip has the source, a misbehaving TIFF, and the Visual Studio .prj file. Thanks.

@WillFlor

We need to investigate the issue further on our end a ticket with ID IMAGINGNET-4783 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.