Can't recognize barcode

1.png (517.2 KB)
Please see attached pic, can’t recognize barcode from this pic during we were using Aspose.BarCode for Java. Could you please confirm the reason? How to solve this issue?

@SpencerW,

Thanks for the sample image file.

After an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned. I found Aspose.BarCode for Java could not recognize barcode from the image. I used the following sample code using your sample image file:
e.g
Sample code:

String bmp = "f:\\files\\1.png";
            com.aspose.barcode.barcoderecognition.BarCodeReader reader1 = new com.aspose.barcode.barcoderecognition.BarCodeReader(bmp, com.aspose.barcode.barcoderecognition.DecodeType.ALL_SUPPORTED_TYPES);
            for (BarCodeResult result : reader1.readBarCodes()) {
                System.out.println("CodeText: " + result.getCodeText());
                System.out.println("Symbology type: " + result.getCodeType());
            }

I have logged a ticket with an id “BARCODEJAVA-919” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

Looking forward your good news, thank you.

@SpencerW,

Sure, we will keep you posted with updates on your issue.

Hello, any update for this issue?

@SpencerW,

I am afraid, your issue is not resolved yet. Hopefully we will soon share an ETA on your issue.

Hi, anything updates?

@SpencerW,
I am afraid that this issue is still not resolved. We are gathering information about it and will share our feedback soon.

@SpencerW,

Your issue might be fixed in the upcoming release Aspose.BarCode for Java 20.7. The version is expected within 2-3 weeks.

If we could fix the issue, we will notify you in the thread with the link to new version.

Ok,looking forward your the latest version. This issue has been plagued a long time.

@SpencerW,

We found the barcode codetext is recognized incorrectly because current black erosion restoration cannot restore correct barcode segments. We need more time for additional investigations before we could figure out the issue.