First of all thanks for the big help that ou provide us for all the Aspose products that we use (Cells,Diagram,Word,Slide…).
The Attached visio file contains 5 mains Objects :
- a pool lane “Customer”
- an Event “SL Upgrade”
- an operation “Analyse customer request”
- 2 message flows “Customer request” & “Request for service level upgrade”
Our problem is that we can’t retrieve via code the connection between the 2 message flows “Customer request” & “Request for service level upgrade” AND the pool lane “Customer”
In our code we have 3 ways to retrieve connections :
- We look in the “formula” of the pool lane in order to get all the connected elements. In our case the formula is useless because the indicator “1(” is empty
Shape ID : 1
Shape name : Pool / Lane.71
Shape nameU : Pool / Lane.71
- through the connectors we look if there is a connection between two elements. In our case there is no “Connect” point FROM or TO the pool lane “Customer”
Connect connector : (Iterable<Connect>) vdxDiagram.getPages().get(0).getConnects()
- finally we look if there is a glued shapes to the element pool lane .
long gluedShapeIds = shape.gluedShapes(GluedShapesFlags.GLUED_SHAPES_ALL_2_D, null, null);
None of those solutions above did help us detect the connection between the two message flows and the pool lane.
PS : we use the version 126.96.36.199
This Topic is created by asad.ali using Email to Topic tool.msgFlow.7z (178.5 KB)