Can't save cleared file after updating to version 7.5.0.2

Hi,

We got the new bug fix version of Aspose.Cells 7.5.0.2 last Friday 21/06/2013 and we are experiencing a serious problem. we cannot seem to save a workbook if it contains a pivot table and its data source has been cleared of data. We seem to be unable to reproduce the issue when we clear a file that was created straight in Microsoft Excel, but when we clear a file that was created with the use of Aspose.Cells, the file errors when the pivot table's cache is refreshed using "PivotTable.RefreshData()".

I have attached a small project application to demonstrate the issue. The code simply opens the file as a Workbook item, clears the source table, attempts to refresh the pivot table. I have attached an input file which was generated using Aspose.Cells with dummy data.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the sample project and a screen shot.

After an initial test, I got the exception when running your project with your template file as you mentioned:
“Insertion index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than or equal to size.
Parameter name: index”. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41792” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version) and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41792) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.