Capacity was less than the current size. Parameter name: value'

I m getting strange error when i save workbook as PDF if it has more than 6 sheets. This was working good (supported more than 30 sheets in workbook) when my project was in .NET 3.5 framework. Recently i upgraded my project into .NET 4.5.2 Framework for TLS security protocol. After that it started throwing error when there are 6 or more sheets in excel. It seems it is working in .NET 3.5 and it is not working in .NET4.5.2. Can you please do any help how we can make it work in .NET 4.5.2 framework?Aspose_PDF_Error.png (41.8 KB)

@ashokeffindi,

Thanks for the screenshot.

It looks like you are using some older version of the product. Please try using our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.7.x (please try using Aspose.Cells.Dll from net4.0 folder @ your installation directory). If you still find the issue, please provide a sample project (runnable), zip the project and post us to reproduce the issue, we will check it soon. Also provide your template file, so we could evaluate your issue precisely to consequently figure it out soon.