Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: duplicate

Hello.
I have a problem describe like in this topic java.lang.IllegalArgumentException is thrown while re-saving DOCM using Java for java and my aspose version licence is 19. Have you some patch correction for this version?

@sgsmirnov The problem described in the mentioned thread was fixed in the 21.9 version of Aspose.Words for Java.
Could you please attach your document and code that will allow us to investigate the issue? We will check it and provide you more information.
Also, please note, we do not provide fixes for old versions of Aspose produces, all fixes are provided in new versions of Aspose products.

I found workaround solution is save word as document word 97 - 2003.
About version, very bad, like I said we have only licence 19 version .

@sgsmirnov It is perfect that you managed to resolve the problem on your side. Please feel free to ask in case of any issues we will be glad to help you.
Anyways it would be greet if you attach the problematic document and code here for testing so we can test with the latest version and make sure the problem is already resolved.