CDR ( Coral draw) to PDF conversion

Is it possible to convert CDR file to PDF using expose imaging library in java. As per documentation CDR file is supported & there is class as CDRImage in imaging jar but its unable to convert it.

Getting following error while processing CDR file:

class com.aspose.imaging.coreexceptions.ImageLoadException: Cannot open an image. The image file format may be not supported at the moment

@vvorld,

Can you please share source file along with generated result and sample code so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Hello @Adnan.Ahmad ,

I have tried the following code in Android(Java):

// please modify the path of file as per file location of your
//directory
public String APP_FOLDER_EXT_STORAGE = Environment.getExternalStorageDirectory().getPath() + File.separator + “testing” + File.separator;
Image im = Image.load(APP_FOLDER_EXT_STORAGE + “tiger1.cdr”);

I have also tried the the following code

CdrImage cdrImage = (CdrImage) Image.load(APP_FOLDER_EXT_STORAGE + “tiger1.cdr”) ;

Getting same error on both the occasions.

Please download the CDR from the below mentioned link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NqZuQxRm-hNVMtUTX9Q1tj-t3OFkqf_P?usp=sharing

Let me know if require any info from my side.

Thanks & Regards,
Vaibhav

@vvorld,

I have worked with source files and created investigation ticket. A ticket with ID IMAGINGJAVA-1445 has been created in our issue tracking system for further investigate either is it possible using Aspose.Imaging. This thread has been associated with this ticket, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.

@Adnan.Ahmad

Thanks for you reply. Can you please provide me full URL of ticket created .

Regards,
Vaibhav

@vvorld,

I like to inform that you can only see status of the ticket which is attached to this thread. Please check bottom of the page you will see status of the ticket.

@Adnan.Ahmad

Status is still new any expected timeline you can provide when this issue will be resolved?

Regards,
Vaibhav

@vvorld,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that the issue is likely going to get resolved in Aspose.Imaging for Java 19.12. We request for your patience till the time the issue gets resolved.

Would be great if you can provide any estimated date by which Java 19.12 will be released?

@vvorld,

Thanks for contacting us. I like to inform that Aspose.Email 19.12 will be release by the end of December 2019.