Cell border issues when table spans pages

Hi,

I am currently generating PDF documents via XSLT and XML using the Pdf.BindXML method. The PDF has a number of large tables which span over pages.

I am finding that often the first and sometimes last data row of a table can be corrupted in relation to the vertical position and border. It seems to change depending on how much text precedes the table. Sometimes it is just the vertical position that is wrong and other times I also get a double cell/row border as in the attachment.

I have attached a sample xslt and sample xml data that recreates the error. I have also attached the resulting pdf output. You can see the error in the first and last data row on page 2 (excluding header row).

Is there something I’m missing in the xslt or is there something wrong in the Pdf.Generator?

I am using the 9.2.1.0 version of the Aspose.Pdf library and used the following test code to generate the pdf:
var pdf1 = new Pdf();
var license = new License();
license.SetLicense(“Aspose.Pdf.lic”);
pdf1.BindXML(@“D:\test-data.xml”, @“D:\test-template.xslt”);
pdf1.Save(@“D:\test-output.pdf”);

Hi Chris,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. While testing the scenario with the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.2.1, we have managed to reproduce the reported issue and logged it in our bug tracking system as PDFNEWNET-36927 for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you via this thread as soon as it is resolved.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,