Cell border not visible after SaveToPDF

Hi,
I have a Word template which has a table with a border. In Word if the table spans multiple pages the border is also placed at the bottom of the last cell on the page and the top of the cell on the next page.
After conversion to PDF using Aspose.Words 6.3 the last cell on the page has no bottom border, and the first cell has no top border.
Do you know if this is a bug?

I attached sample code with the template. The problem occurs on the bottom of page 5, just before the cell with ‘Alleenstaandenpensioen
Best regards,
Chris Vrolijk

Hi

Thanks for your request. This problem is already logged in our defect database as issue #7760. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards.

Hi Alexey,
Thanks for your quick reply!
Regards,
Chris Vrolijk

Hi Alexey,
Do you have an update on this issue? Do you know when it will be fixed?
Best regards,
Chris Vrolijk

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Currently it is difficult to provide you a reliable estimate regarding this issue. Please expect a reply before the next hotfix (within 4-5 weeks). We might just fix the problem by then or provide you more information.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7760) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(26)